Company: Lexcrea S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “LEXCREA”)
Address: Calle Cavallers Num.50, 08034, Barcelona, España
TYPE OF COOKIES
We can classify cookies according to the following parameters:
- Management entity
Depending on which entity manages the website or domain from which Cookies are configured and processed, there are the following types of Cookies:
- First-party cookies. They are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a device or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. They are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a device or domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Installation period
Depending on the amount of time the cookie is installed in your device, these are the following types of Cookies:
- Session cookies. These cookies are designed to receive and store data while you access the website. These cookies do not remain stored on your device when you exit the browser or website session.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain stored on your device and can be accessed and processed after leaving the website, as well as when you browse it for a predetermined period of time. The cookie remains on the hard drive until it reaches its expiration date.
Depending on the function of the cookie, cookies can be grouped as follows:
- Necessary cookies Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies. Cookies that allow information to be remembered, so that users can access the service under certain conditions that distinguish their experience from that of other users, such as language, the number of search results to display, the appearance or content of the service according to the browser through which they access or the region from which they are accessed. These types of cookies allow us to offer a personalized service.
- Analytical cookies. These are those that allow the number of visitors to be quantified and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of the users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. users of the service and/or portal.
- Marketing cookies. Marketing cookies are used to track website visitors. The intention is to show ads that are relevant and attractive to the individual user and therefore more valuable to external publishers and advertisers.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Below we proceed to detail the different types of cookies that LEXCREA uses:
Description:This cookie is used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.
Description:This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- Cookies from external social networks: they
In the case of wanting to modify the browser’s cookie settings, as a user you can do so by configuring its options. You can find information on how to modify the cookie’s settings of the different browsers in the following links:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this site, as a user, you can exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed on your device.
If you want to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf